July 25th-August 9th, 2014
The 80th National Baseball Congress World Series will once again be played this summer in Wichita, KS at historic Lawrence-Dumont Stadium. In 2013, the Seattle (WA) Studs claimed their first NBC championship by defeating the Wellington (KS) Heat. Since 1935, the top summer-collegiate teams have been coming to America’s Heartland to crown a National Champion.
One of the most storied elements of the NBCWS is our famous Baseball ‘Round the Clock, which includes 17 games in 56 hours. This summer, Baseball ‘Round the Clock will start Friday, August 1 and last till Sunday, August 3rd.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- $10.00 Lower Box Seats
- $7.00 Upper Box Seats
- $5.00 General Admission Seats
- $170.00 Full World Series Pass, Lower Box Seat
- $140.00 Full World Series Pass, Upper Box Seat
- $135.00 Full World Series Pass, Evening Session Only
- $110.00 Championship Week Pass, Lower Box Seat
- $90.00 Championship Week Pass, Upper Box Seat
- $90.00 First Week Pass, Lower Box Seat
- $70.00 First Week Pass, Upper Box Seat